Monday, August 17, 2009

On the look out for Bigfoot

For the past couple years I've been studying very hard on the subject of Bigfoot. Ever since I was a child of seven I've been fascinated by the mysterious creature that is said to roam around the mountains of northern U.S.A. I have been on several trips to find Bigfoot or even signs of his existence. Most have proved to be unsuccessful, but some have brought up amazing findings that he still exists.
On one particular trip I went out with a couple of people who were on the same search for Bigfoot as I was. We went up into the mountains near my home town of Leafville. After a few hours into the trip we came across fresh tracks. We fallowed them to a large borough in the ground. We found it to be abandon. As we crawled into it we found old droppings on the floor of the shelter. After gathering as much information as we could we continued on our trek.
That was one of the first searches I was on. I was quite excited about every finding then, but have learned much since. Through these group journeys I have met many Bigfoot experts. They have taught me well and I have come to admire the legendary creature that so many people have sighted over the years. I can't wait for the next opportunity to meat new Bigfoot enthusiasts and find amazing discoveries out it the forests of northern U.S.A.

-Dr. VonGon

No comments:

Post a Comment